Field Support Specialist
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
Trustpilot is seeking a collaborative and technical Field Support Specialist to execute on the essential day to day tasks of the UK, Europe, and APAC operations team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and resourceful person who will be working closely with our local marketing, sales and customer success departments, along with our Global Operations team to build out a solid operational infrastructure to scale a rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for collaborating with the team on implementing key initiatives and implementing day to day operations of the commercial organization, while uncovering opportunities for positive change within Trustpilot.
The Revenue Operations Team is Trustpilot’s engine room, engaging with nearly every department within the company to ensure the most effective and efficient processes. The department currently consists of over 25 employees across our Copenhagen, London and New York City offices. You will be reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations based out of the London office.
What you’ll be doing?
- Partner with the Marketing, New Business, Customer Success and Global Operations departments to deliver on new and improved processes and aide in the building of future commercial support infrastructure
- Execute on key weekly, monthly, quarterly operational processes & deliverables such as, but not limited to, renewal reporting, trailing conversion rate, time to conversation, forecasting, pipeline management and marketing performance funnels
- Supporting Marketing and Commercial team management with daily requests, approvals, and assist with processing quotes
- Create and own robust reports and dashboards that measure and track company KPIs and sales metrics such as retention and integration
- Assist with the maintenance of accuracy of data within Salesforce and support the governance of the teams with regards to timeliness and accuracy of data inputs
- Ad-hoc requests and projects to support Senior Commercial stakeholders
Who you are:
- You understand and thrive working in a Commercial environment
- Enjoy working collaboratively with various departments across the organization
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a sales operations or commercial operations role
- Organized and can handle working on multiple projects at once
- Business mindset, an enthusiasm for working with data, and advanced Excel or Google skills
- Previous experience working within Salesforce required, Looker preferred
- An enthusiasm towards building and maintaining deep relationships
- Able to present and implement your ideas in order to get better solutions
- An ability to prioritize workload and meet targets set by others while collaborating with departments ensuring priorities are moved forward
- An attitude defined by taking personal responsibility to meet commitments and actively seeks additional responsibility
- An ability to work cross-functionally and influence choices with senior-level audiences
- A team player & good communicator
- Have experience with internal and external stakeholder management
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance
- Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7, Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with table tennis, a gaming corner, coffee bars and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials.
- Free breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month — think ice cream carts, chocolate fountains and cocktail/mocktail bars, to name a few
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more.
- Independent financial advice and free standard professional mortgage broker advice
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We’re keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don’t worry if you’re looking at this job description and feel like you don’t meet all the requirements, we’d still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.