Facilities Coordinator >>>
Office of Human Resources
Description for Job: IRC28157
Lavin-Bernick Center for University Life (LBC)
Location: New Orleans, LA
The Facilities Coordinator has primary responsibility for assisting with facility operations and technology management for the LBC and Commons complex. The Coordinator will oversee, maintain, and troubleshoot audio-visual equipment for all meeting and public spaces. The Coordinator will assist with event set-ups and breakdowns as needed. The Coordinator will also be responsible for maintaining and tracking inventories and preventative maintenance for facility furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E). The Coordinator will assist the Associate Director of Facilities with facilities and technology related projects as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of facility operations and management
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and customer service skills
- General understanding of audio-visual equipment
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends and be on call after hours as needed
- Ability to assist with the moving furniture and equipment for setups as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse client base
- Strong knowledge of operating and troubleshooting audio-visual equipment
- Knowledge of event operations
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma with 3 years of related facilities or event operations and/or audio-visual experience
This position is classified as “non-exempt, hourly” and is assigned to pay grade 24. Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that
you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane
as well as our Benefits and Pay . See our
Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.
How to Apply
This position will close on the date it is filled
Please Note: Depending on your role and the department in which you work, you may be expected to adhere to COVID-19 requirements, such as vaccinations and booster shots.
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this job.
Tulane University is committed to creating a community and culture that foster a sense of belonging for all. We are a recognized employer and educator valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We are intentionally seeking candidates who are committed to fostering equity, diversity, and inclusion in support of Tulane’s Strategy for Tomorrow .
Tulane University is responsible for providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the applicant screening process. If you need assistance in completing this application or during any phase of the interview process, please contact the Office of Human Resources & Institutional Equity by phone at 504-865-4748 or email [email protected] .
Apply now >>>
>>> Back to Search Page <<<
© Gibson Hall, Tulane University • 6823 St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118 • 504-865-4748 • [email protected]
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.