ECCL Sessional Instructor
College of New Caledonia -
Full job description
The College of New Caledonia requires a sessional instructor to instruct in the Early Childhood Care and Learning program.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Masters degree in an associated Human Services area is preferred; a minimum Bachelors degree in Human Services with additional qualifications and associated experience would also be considered.
- Must be eligible for licensing as an Early Childhood Educator in BC.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an early childhood centre is required, with identified experience in an inclusive childhood setting.
- Recent experience teaching adults is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- A highly developed knowledge of community resources would be considered an asset.
- Interested in interdisciplinary and innovative teaching methodology.
Hiring criteria shall include professional qualifications, professional experience, teaching experience, college contributions, community awareness and personal attributes so far as they are applicable to the job classification in question.
You will promote a positive work atmosphere and communicate in a professional manner that demonstrates mutual respect with students and colleagues.
You will be part of a team actively engaged in contributing to and accomplishing the vision, mission, and goals of CNC and in supporting the aspirations and needs of our learners and communities.
Salary Commensurates with qualifications and relevant experience Location Prince George CNC Campus Prince George Province BC Country Canada Department School of Human Services, University Transfer, and Business Studies
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number 23-150FP
Employee Group Faculty
Desired Start Date 11/10/2023
Position end date (if sessional or part-time) 12/14/2023
Additional Appointment Details
Posting Competition Status Accepting Applications
Open Date 10/10/2023
Screening/Close Date 10/11/2023
Remain Open Until Filled No
Special Instruction/Details to Applicant
Note to Applicants for faculty postings:
The College of New Caledonia has a Faculty Database that we use to search all submitted resumes to find faculty with the appropriate qualifications we are looking for. If you would like to be considered for instructional work that you are qualified for, please send your resumes (in MS Word, see note below) and certifications to [email protected] indicating this submission is for the Faculty Database. Thank you for your interest in instructing at CNC.
Note: Please be aware that your resume MUST be in MS Word (.doc or .docx), in order for our database to perform an accurate search. Other documents like certifications, reference letters, etc. can be submitted as either PDFs or image documents (.rtf, .rtx, .txt).
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.