The “Driver” is under the line management Logistic Manager He/she will be responsible to: Delivering employees in a safe and timely manner, and going with employees during their tours of the two beneficiaries, follow up the movement of the car and record it periodically and take care of the cleanliness of the car inside and out. In the event of any problem in the car, he informs his direct manager
- Follow up on Duties, objectives, and competencies:
- Monitor anything that needs routine maintenance in the vehicle.
- Notify management of needs for repairs if they are present in the vehicle.
- Follow up on filling the fuel.
- Applying occupational health and safety rules.
- Responsible for filling the car log in in the right way in accordance with the logistic policies and submitting the car log on a monthly basis to the head of logistics to maintain logistics archiving
- Daily check the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle (state of the tires, oil, fuel, brakes, radio equipment, spare parts, etc.).
- Ensure the vehicle is always in good condition following instructions and guidelines of Logbook and carry out a handover if any other colleague uses the vehicle.
- Ensure all passengers have all the necessary papers in order before traveling.
- Understand and respect the security rules related to vehicle movements, specifically those related to customs, checkpoints, speed cameras, and roadblocks. Ensure all passengers know and respect the security rules. Executing any tasks assigned to him by the direct manager within the scope of his work.
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
- Intermediate skills in the Arabic language.
- Intermediate skills in the Turkish language.
- must have completed his basic education certificate
- Good mannered, respectful, and reliable character.
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Two years of previous work experience as a driver.
- Clear communicator and willing to work outside of normal working hours.
- Basic and simple car maintenance experience is required.
- Arabic and Turkish languages are required. English is a plus.
- Turkish citizen
- Previous working experience and good physical health
- Core Competencies (CC):
- Practical experience in the advertised position
- Familiarity with the rules of hygiene and arrangement.
How to apply
How to apply:
For applying you can follow this link: https://forms.gle/AkXWqK3GgdtisDxw9
Due to the urgency to fill this role, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Kindly note that the position will be filled before the vacancy announcement is closed; therefore, early applications are encouraged.