Domestic Recruitment and Events Officer
Queen's University Belfast
The Engineering and Physical Sciences Faculty Office at Queen’s University Belfast, is currently seeking to appoint a Domestic Recruitment and Events Officer to promote the Faculty to prospective students through the development and delivery of events and initiatives.
Please note that the successful candidate must be available to start by 4 January 2024.
This post is available on a fixed term contract for 12 months. Fixed term contract posts are available for the stated period in the first instance but in particular circumstances may be renewed or made permanent subject to availability of funding.
The successful candidate must have, and your application should clearly demonstrate you have:
- A degree, HND or NVQ level 4 qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- A minimum of two years’ recent relevant experience in event management, sales, or student recruitment
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing external relationships and partnerships.
Please note the above are not an exhaustive list. For further information about the role including the essential and desirable criteria, please click on the Candidate Information link below.
At Queen’s our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a staff member you will become part of a vibrant organisational culture, which will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your full potential and enhance your career through a continuous focus on learning and development.
We offer an excellent employment package that includes:
- Great terms & conditions
- Pension schemes
- Flexible working by enabling you to design your working week in collaboration with your manager through a blend of remote and office working
- Family-friendly initiatives
- Career development opportunities
- Support for health & mental wellbeing
- Generous holiday entitlement of 8.4 weeks a year (made up of 23 days annual leave, 10 closure days and 9 bank holidays)
Queen’s University is committed to promoting equality of opportunity to all. We have created an inclusive culture by establishing staff networks such as iRise (Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and International Staff Network) and PRISM (LGBTQ+) which help us progress equality.
We also subscribe to Equality Charter Marks such as the Diversity Charter Mark NI in addition to Athena Swan. For further information on our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please visit: www.qub.ac.uk/diversity ; www.qub.ac.uk/qgi and www.qub.ac.uk/sites/StaffGateway/StaffNetworks/
About the Faculty
Attractive Reward Package
Further Information for International Applicants
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.