Arbutus Club -
Full job description
Dishwasher – Part-time
The Arbutus Club has been a landmark in Vancouver since 1964. Today, we are a modern recreation complex with first class food and beverage services. Our vast range of facilities and programs, coupled with unparalleled service, have earned us a reputation as one of Canada’s finest premier Private Clubs. Our motto is ‘Putting Families First’ and we value a happy and safe work environment.
The Arbutus Club is currently hiring a Part-time DISHWASHER.
Additional shifts may be assigned during busy times and for vacation relief.
Join the Club
· Competitive rate of pay
· Free on-site staff parking and corporate discount for local gym membership
· Staff events, training, and opportunities to move and grow within the Club
· Work with a fun, diversified team who are passionate about customer service
· Be part of Canada’s leading private family Club!
Requirements & Qualifications
· Dishwasher must be able to stand for long periods of time in an open-style kitchen, withstand heat and deal with the pressures of preparing food in a fast-paced environment.
· Dishwasher must have the ability to lift heavy pots, pans and trays of dishes
· Dishwasher you must be able to withstand heat, moisture and exposure to dish-cleaning chemicals
· Some kitchen prep work is expected
We thank all applicants for their interest in The Club. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please. Visit our Web site at www.arbutusclub.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-30 per week
Salary: $18.78 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V6J 4A1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.