Development of the GPE Multiplier Grant Programme
October 3, 2023
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
United Nations Children's Fund
The development of the programme requires consultations with a range of stakeholders, including the European Union (EU) and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), who are the two co-financers of the Multiplier. The programme development will take place in close coordination with MoEYS and other members of the LEG; it will also reflect and build upon work already planned under the STG. The consultant is needed to support the design of the programme, the coordination between different actors, and the communication between different partners, including MoEYS, to ensure a harmonized understanding of the programme and its contribution to the transformation of the education system in Cambodia.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or Doctoral degree) in education, international development, public policy or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in programme development or similar relevant work
- Familiarity with the education sector in Cambodia and MoEYS policies and programmes, including the past and current GPE-funded programmes
- Ability to analyze issues technically and contribute to high-level policy dialogue with the government and development partners.
- Strong planning and facilitation skills to deliver timely and high-quality results against deadlines.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility, client orientation, proven ethical practice, initiative, concern for accuracy and quality.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills; fluency in Khmer is an asset.
- Computer literacy and presentation skills.
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.