The Express Drive team at Lyft is responsible for accelerating the growth of the Express Drive program, which offers rental vehicles to drivers who need a vehicle to drive on the Lyft platform, and for delivering our top business/company goals around financial metrics and marketplace performance. This team’s work includes balancing demand & supply within the marketplace, redesigning the driver onboarding process, mitigating risk across renters, and enhancing the rental experience.
We are looking for an analyst to join the Express Drive team who will be responsible for conducting analysis, designing & executing A/B experiments, and developing recommendations on product enhancements to collaborate with Product teams and other cross-functional stakeholders to launch new product features and grow the business. You will influence existing/future strategies and product roadmaps through your data analysis, market insights, and visual comms. We’re looking for a data-oriented and process-driven individual who has extraordinary attention to detail and a track record of analytical problem-solving.
- Leverage data and analytics to provide insights around driver behavior and sentiment; identify & communicate improvement opportunities to enhance the product & key metrics related to driver behavior and financial performance
- Design and analyze experiments; communicate results and act on launch decisions
- Establish metrics that measure the health of our driver products and driver experience
- Develop analytical frameworks and dashboards to monitor business and product performance
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and operators to translate analytical insights into decisions and action
- Experience in an analytics role or equivalent
- B.S. in economics, applied math, statistics, engineering or other quantitative fields, M.S. preferred
- Proficiency in SQL – able to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets
- Demonstrated data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong business writing, presentation building & delivery, executive briefings skills
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and drive shared outcomes
- Experience building models in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience running A/BA experiments and working with ETL pipelines a plus
This role will be in-office on a hybrid schedule following the establishment of a Lyft office in Mexico City — Team Members will be expected to work in the office 3 days per week on Mondays, Thursdays and a team-specific third day. Additionally, hybrid roles have the flexibility to work from anywhere for up to 4 weeks per year.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.