Customer Support Account Manager in richmond, Canada
Customer Support Account Manager
The Customer Support Account Manager (CSAM) maximizes Customer satisfaction and loyalty while working closely with Channel Partners, Customers, and other Sage teams. The CSAM thrives in managing challenging situations, engaging in difficult conversations, and arriving at a resolution. This role advocates for support case escalations for Sage partners and customers. It is a critical function as the main point of contact for the partner and/or customer for all related communications. In this role, the CSAM facilitates the resolution of cases and solicits feedback on Sage products and services. The CSAM also develops, recommends, and implements processes to capture, trend, and analyze feedback and to identify opportunities for process, product, and service changes that increase Customer satisfaction and retention. The CSAM engages in proactive activities such as customer outreach and regularly scheduled support review meetings with partners.
The ideal candidate communicates technical and business concepts effectively with all organization levels, has a strong sense of urgency and a concern for customer loyalty, and can work well in a global environment where priorities change frequently.
• Maintains collaborative and proactive relationships with the affected customer(s), partner(s) and internal stakeholders. Facilitates resolutions of escalations by coordinating, communicating, and negotiating with Sales, Engineering, Product Management, and other Sage teams worldwide to help improve customer satisfaction and build customer trust and loyalty.
• Maintains and distributes reporting to track high visibility escalations and trend issues for Support, Engineering, Product Management, Sales, and Executive teams related to product performance, stability, functionality, compatibility, integration, quality, and enhancements.
• Advocates for the customer’s perspective in product and service life cycle discussions and activities to help improve product quality and customer experience.
• Manages the defect process within Customer Support, working closely with Support staff and management, Engineering, Product Management, and global teams to ensure customer interests are incorporated into prioritization and resolution timeframes. Monitors the success of Service Level Agreements to ensure timely delivery of fixes. Manages customer expectations throughout the process.
• Develops and maintains documentation for all Customer Support Account Manager processes and tasks related to the role to encourage consistency in service delivery to customers and partners.
• Conducts scheduled meetings with partners to review current opening support cases and proactively communicate information to partners regarding product, process, or policy changes.
• Oversee and participate in proactive outreach to Sage customers to check on the customer’s engagement with Sage support services and collect any feedback regarding Sage Customer Support.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in management, business, technical systems, accounting, or related field preferred.
• Requires 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced customer-facing role.
• Experience and/or education in negotiation, mediation, and navigating difficult conversations with internal and external groups.
• Experience working with strategic customers in the business software industry; account management experience or aptitude.
• Project management or project lead experience preferred.
• A business analyst background is an asset.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• French language spoken and written proficiency is an asset.
• Experience or knowledge of Sage products is an asset.
• Able to travel if needed.
Plenty of perks:
• 100% paid premiums for health, dental, and vision coverage.
• RRSP contribution match (100% up to 4%).
• 35 days paid time off (11 paid holidays, 16 vacation days, 3 personal days, 5 sick days).
• 18 weeks of paid parental leave for birth, adoption, or surrogacy offered 1 year after the start date.
• 5 days paid yearly to volunteer (through Sage Foundation).
• $5,250 tuition reimbursement per calendar year starting 6 months after the hire date.
• Sage Wellness Rewards Program (annual fitness reimbursement).
• Library of on-demand career development options and ongoing training offerings.
What it’s like to work at Sage:
Careers homepage -https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/
Glassdoor reviews -https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Sage-Reviews-E1150.htm
LinkedIn page -https://www.linkedin.com/company/sage-software
Work Place type:
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than forty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us [email protected] assistance. Sage invites all qualified individuals including women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (LGBTQ2S+), and others who reflect our ever-changing workplace.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.