Customer Success Operations Intern: Winter 2024 | Montreal / Quebec City / Sherbrooke (Province of Quebec, Canada) | Coveo
Make a significant impact in our Customer Success Team by assisting our guided adoption and digital engagement efforts!
The Coveo Customer Success team believes in enhancing our customers’ experiences, supporting them in achieving their business outcomes, fostering relationships, and providing insights into best practices for Coveo Customers across the globe. Our Customer Success team serves as the pulse of our organization, continuously striving to improve and elevate the customer journey.
As an intern in the team, you’ll be reporting to our Director, Customer Experience and support our Customer Success team and the Customer Success Operations Manager. Your responsibilities will consist of supporting our CSM internally by leveraging voice of the customer information (VOC) across the journey to better understand our gaps and opportunities for improvement. The journey of adoption is not a simple one. You will help the team by; asking yourself: what type of content can we create; so the customer knows what to achieve at that step in their journey with Coveo.
Are you passionate about technology and dedicated to prioritizing customer experience and client engagement? Join our dynamic Customer Success team as an intern, where you’ll have the opportunity to experience a diverse and engaging experience that directly contributes to the success of our customers and the organization.
What would your typical day look like?
- You start your day by greeting the team, ready to tackle the exciting projects ahead
- You then begin to collaborate with the team to analyze trends and risks, providing valuable insights for scaling our CS activities and improving the customers self-service experience.
- Before lunch, you work closely with our Customer Success Operations Manager, get to know the Gainsight software tool, our primary Customer Success platform, to design automated workflows that improve internal scale and efficiency and self-service success for our customers.
- It’s already lunch time! You seize the opportunity to attend a lunch and learn organized by our internship program as you seek to benefit from your colleagues’ expertise.
- After lunch, you engage in a documentation project, gathering resources and creating content to be shared with the Coveo community.
- Before the day ends, you help create assets for our Dynamic Touch customers, enabling them to adopt and optimize their use of Coveo effectively.
- The day is already coming to an end! You’ve learned so much already, you look back and assess your contribution in cultivating excellence, looking forward to tomorrow! Until then, you join your colleagues for a Smash tournament to celebrate your successes.
Are you our next intern superstar?
We want to meet you if:
- You are currently completing a Bachelor’s degree; ideally with a focus in project management or operations or any related field.
- You have enthusiasm for technology and a keen interest in customer experience and engagement.
- You have the ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- You are eager to contribute creatively to documentation and digital asset creation projects
- You have an strong eye for data and are comfortable turning a spreadsheet into an inspiring story
- You have previous experience creating content
- You are highly organized; can balance multiple priorities and working cross functionally
Do you also possess the following skills? That’s Great:
- You have a strong business acumen and lead with a proactive mindset
- You are curious; you are not afraid to ask questions and you are always willing to learn
- You are self driven and passionate about the tech world ; this is your chance to have an impact !
- You are interested in driving a customer experience and their success
Why do an internship at Coveo?
An internship at Coveo is an opportunity to be part of a passionate, talented team working at the cutting edge of technology.
This is not our first rodeo! We have been welcoming and supporting interns with us since 2008! It is important for us to support the next generation and pass on our knowledge and good practices to students. You will be entrusted with projects that meet your ambitions and you will be supervised by a coach who will impart to you a wealth of knowledge that only a workplace can offer you. You will of course be invited to participate in all of the company’s activities. With our flexible hybrid work model, you decide where you work.
We can’t wait to meet you! Join the Coveolife!
Experience comes in many forms but we offer challenges that meet your ambition; to enable you to learn consistently.
We encourage all candidates to apply regardless of, for example, age, gender, disability, gaps in CV, national or ethnic background.
Please note: Due to most of the team members being located in the province of Quebec and the internship being hybrid, we will prioritize candidates located in the province.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.