Customer Success Manager (Hybrid)
Quadient Accounts Payable by Beanworks is on a mission to empower accounting teams to succeed. We are revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditional solutions with elegant, cloud-based Accounts Payable Automation software. We want you to join the growing team; come and be a part of our EPIC family!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our loyal customers. One of the significant ways we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is by providing an amazing customer experience. You are the expert of the solutions Quadient Accounts Payable by Beanworks offers. Your primary mission is to support the onboarding of customers on all modules they have signed up for, while assisting the Customer Success Managers for all product and workflow related needs. As a CSM, you will leverage your technical expertise of ERP’s and the product to serve any external or internal stakeholders. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure that their business needs are met and exceeded. You will lead implementations, resolve customer issues, engage customers to accelerate product adoption and manage expansion. You will monitor customer health, design and implement strategies for customer and product success.
What you will do:
- Guide new customers from start to finish
- Integrate various ERP systems with Quadient Accounts Payable by Beanworks
- Lead workflow call to understand the customer’s business processes and what their goals and processes will be with AP Automation
- Assist customers in implementing customer business processes with AP Automation
- Run the training meetings for all the products the customer signed up on
- Build and maintain value-rich relationships with customers
- Ensure fast time-to-value for new customers and drive product adoption
- Work cross-functionally with support and engineers to resolve customer issues
- Manage expansion of products/services in the customer base
- Drive internal continuous improvement project
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in technology, business administration, or finance
- 1-2 years of customer success, account management and implementation experience
- Experience working for a SaaS company or a start-up would be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- You have a passion for working with customers
- You have strong organizational and planning skills
- You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and outstanding phone presence with the ability to remain calm under pressure. English is mandatory, other languages will be considered an asset
- You apply your strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport to both customers and colleagues while maintaining integrity and honesty
- Apply effective listening skills to understand needs beyond the question of the customer
- Critical thinking and ability to resolve complex situations are key to the success in this role
- You are not a developer but you are able to discuss and give your input on technical issues, the same way you are able to explain technical issues to non-technical people
Bonus Points If:
- You have used accounting software, such as Sage Intacct, Netsuite, Quickbooks, etc.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and basic computer troubleshooting
- Experience with support software (Freshdesk) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Have a CPA designation
Why Join the Team?
At Quadient, everyone’s work matters and our team is encouraged to take complete ownership of their jobs. People who join the team are smart, driven and keen to solve problems with a team of like-minded individuals. You are not satisfied by just meeting a target, but you strive to exceed it. We take time to celebrate our wins together because we succeed or fail as a team. Working together to achieve our goals is the way of our working life! We don’t claim to have all the answers, so all employees are empowered to challenge the status quo in order to best support the company vision.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.