Customer Success Manager (Enterprise) – Ezra
Position at Ezra
Job Role: Customer Success Manager (Enterprise)
Location: Toronto, Canada (Hybrid)
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest-growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth, we are looking for a pro-active, energizing Customer Success Manager to oversee and manage the end-to-end customer delivery experience from implementation, to launch and customer reporting.
This is an exciting role with significant stretch opportunities, with the individual expected to play a critical role in Ezra’s current and future growth.
What you’ll do
- Provide effective and proactive first-level service to our customer program stakeholders
- Project manage the client onboarding set-up, from contract close to launch date, collaborating with key functions that play a role in the implementation process
- Effectively communicate with cross functional departments that support the overall customer and participant experience: Sales, Solutions Leads, Coaching Services, Participant Care, Impact Labs, Product and Finance.
- Oversee all reporting requirements at account level during the Ezra Program across individual and multiple programs run by a client
- Key day-to-day relationship contact for our client stakeholders during the delivery phase
Customer implementation and launch
- Develop a complete understanding of the contract and customer program requirements to ensure ease of a successful implementation
- Coordination and attendance at client onboarding meetings to define key milestones and communications in partnership with the Account Manager
- Modify and develop communication toolkit items to promote a solid understanding of Ezra by all customer stakeholders
- Partner with the Impact Labs Team for the set-up of development goals and Ezra’s 180 diagnostic tool
- Coordinate with our Coaching Solutions team to identify and onboard the relevant coaches based on the client’s objectives, needs and program reach
- Facilitate coach and participant awareness sessions in the lead-up to a new program launch
- Oversee and coordinate regular adoption and engagement follow-ups via the participant care team to maximise take-up in line with business SLAs
- Partner with the participant care team to ensure a best-in-class end-user experience
- Coordinate reporting requirements via Ezra’s customer portal
- Facilitate and seek out methods to capture key program insights and themes that demonstrate the impact of Ezra coaching
- Proactively plan and prepare for client review meetings, compiling account reporting including PowerPoint presentations and data analysis to provide data insights and trends with wider Ezra Team stakeholders
Systems and Knowledge Management
- Daily use of Ezra project management tool to ensure the timely implementation of new programs
- Microsoft Office Suite including PowerBI and PowerAutomate
- Stay well-versed in and be able to explain and articulate Ezra’s Product and Platform capabilities
- Develop, foster and maintain client relationships to ensure account retention in partnership with sales
- Help Ezra evolve existing and new processes that will enhance the client and participant experience
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a project manager with proven experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to build trust and relationships quickly
- Strong communicator on a one-on-one basis and presenter to larger audiences
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and comfort around operating with an element of ambiguity
- Critical thinking skills: the ability to problem solve independently and quickly
- Confident, accurate and clear communicator
- Self-starter able to operate in a high-pressure, deadline-driven, virtual environment
- Ability to influence others without direct authority and, at times, challenge the status quo
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Passionate about clients and participants needs
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.