Customer Success Manager
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
At Envoy, we believe in delivering exceptional customer experiences, and as a Customer Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our valued customers achieve their desired outcomes. Your unwavering customer focus and passion for excellence will drive you to build strong relationships, understand customer needs, and proactively identify opportunities for growth and success across the customer lifecycle. At Envoy we take a highly team-centered approach with our customers, and as a CSM, you’ll collaborate closely with your fellow CSMs, as well as cross-functional teams including Sales, Support, SEs, and Product.
This is a hybrid position that requires at least 3 days a week (Tuesday – Thursday) in our London office.
- Efficiently manage your accounts (~70-80) across the customer lifecycle, from implementation to adoption to renewal (renewal transactions are led by your colleagues on the Renewal Manager team)
- Ensure a success plan and metrics are in place with each customer to help them achieve business value with Envoy
- Identify customers with low usage or high risk, and help drive higher adoption, account health, and retention
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts at once through email campaigns, trainings/webinars, new collateral, and office hours
- Identify expansion opportunities within your account base, and work with AEs and RMs to win these opportunities
- Be the Voice of the Customer by helping drive escalations to resolution as well as by gathering and managing product feedback requests
- Ensure you maintain updated account records and accurate retention forecasts
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management, or Customer Experience in B2B SaaS companies
- Expertise in post-sales full lifecycle management with 50-100 accounts
- Excellent prioritization skills that allow you to execute high-touch and tech-touch strategies simultaneously
- Terrific presentation skills
- Ability to leverage data to help achieve your customer’s goals as well as your own internal goals
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- Passionate about our product and working with Enterprise sized businesses
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Consultative with demonstrable experience
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
Envoy’s compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in London, United Kingdom our expected cash compensation for this role is £72,906- £85,881 (Annually). Final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.