Customer Success Manager
eSentire, Inc. is the Authority in Managed Detection and Response, protecting the critical data and applications of 2000+ organizations in 80+ countries, across 35 industries from known and unknown cyber threats.
Founded in 2001, the company’s mission is to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business-disrupting events. Combining cutting-edge machine learning XDR technology, 24/7 Threat Hunting, and proven security operations leadership, eSentire mitigates business risk and enables security at scale.
The Team eSentire difference means enterprises are protected by the best in the business with a named Cyber Risk Advisor, 24/7 access to SOC Cyber Analysts, Elite Threat Hunters, and industry-leading threat intelligence research from eSentire’s Threat Response Unit (TRU). eSentire provides Managed Risk, Managed Detection and Response and Incident Response services.
It’s our mission at eSentire to protect our customers 24/7/365 and we extend this conviction to job seekers. During the application and interview process, eSentire will communicate with you from one of our corporate “@esentire.com” email addresses, never from a public email address. We strive to provide a welcoming, respectful, and thorough interview process, providing the candidate with ample opportunity to spend time with the hiring manager, recruiter, and future colleagues face to face, or using a video conference technology.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for making midmarket customers (businesses over 250 employees and less than 1,000 employees) in your portfolio successful.
You are passionate about helping our customers transform and optimize their customer experiences, and you will instill that expertise into our team. You are able to innovate in rapid cycles and test solutions to learn what works, then feed insights into a strategy and long-term solutions.
You must have scale-up culture in your DNA and get energized by a low-ego, “all hands on deck” environment. You care deeply about not only making your portfolio customers successful, but also collaborating with your peers to ensure eSentire’s success. You are empathetic, enthusiastic and take risks – upping the game of the CSM team. You are a customer-focused leader — an independent critical decision maker and a strategic thinker with no problem taking on the nitty-gritty work.
What You Are Great At
Your top priority will be developing and driving Customer Success Programs for your portfolio of customers — leaving no retention rock unturned. Your responsibilities will include that you:
- Provide overall value and relationship management to portfolio of customers
- Manage customer expectations and demonstrates expertise and leadership
- Understand the broader business perspective and make decisions accordingly
- Provide Insight – surfacing and sharing new/insightful analyses and recommendations across the CS team and product team
- Provide strategic guidance to help your customers grow, so you align eSentire with company’s business priorities
- Build distinctive insight and compelling ROI across all client types
- Conduct customer health-checks and review customer health scores with an emphasis on customers’ success with eSentire
- Monitor and identify adoption, maturity and growth trends customers to inform customer and business strategy
- Manage renewals and find new expansion opportunities within the account
- Manage escalations and service reviews
- Create customer success plans – understanding client objectives and can develop plans to manage
- Collaborate with CSM peers, cross-functional teams, and senior leaders to ensure customers are successful
- Make recommendations and influence important operating issues/decisions for the broader team
- Find ways to streamline work, innovate key processes and leverage technology
- Meet and exceed churn and revenue goals – You will be measured by renewal and retention rates, new sale leads, referenceable customers & NPS
What We Require
- 3+ years managing complex enterprise & mid-market accounts, preferably in a Security, SaaS or MSP based organization. Ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Experience managing about 50 mid-market accounts
- Experience negotiating renewals and working through the commercials
- Represent the voice of customers – identify and convey customer feedback and use cases to product team
- Confidence in setting and delivering upon ambitious metrics
- Understanding of SaaS business models and their overall relationship to Customer Success
- Experience at a security or technology company or relevant consultancy
- Quick to learn new trends, programs and software.
- Ability to learn and persuasively articulate eSentire’s value proposition to client senior executive teams
- Patience and positivity. Ability to be focused during a growing and changing scale-up environment
- Willingness to travel up to 20% (post covid)
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: We provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments (at our physical office locations in Waterloo, London, and Cork), flexible working hours and vacation, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at [email protected] and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.