Customer Success Coordinator
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Coordinator to assist our Enterprise Customer Success team in maximizing product utilization and adoption for clients after they transition to SevenRooms. Your role will provide direct support to customers executing their individual account strategy and KPIs. This role is essential in ensuring the long-term success and retention of our customers.
The SevenRooms CS Team is the heartbeat of our customers. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customers meet their business goals through creative problem-solving, data and deep product knowledge, always with a customer centric approach. Our team is a group of empathetic relationship builders, curious minds, doers, thinkers, strategizers, and friendly humans. The passion we have for the SevenRooms mission makes it easy to be obsessed with our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Account Support: Support our Enterprise clients (hotel + large restaurant groups) across the globe by working alongside our Enterprise Customer Success Managers; execute on various tasks including presentation development, account audits, and reporting.
- Product Expertise: Become a product expert and assist both internal and external stakeholders with optimizing utilization of our platform.
- Strategy Execution: Collaborate with Enterprise Customer Success Managers and customers to execute on account strategy and customer KPIs.
- Account Configuration: Assist with account setup and customization, ensuring a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Customer Advocate: Provide meaningful feedback and feature requests from clients to our Customer Success and Product teams.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the SaaS industry; Hospitality background is a plus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented with problem-solving abilities
- Analytically-minded with strong critical thinking skills
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of Excel, Salesforce, Looker & Totango a plus but not required
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect to be paid well for your contributions towards transforming the hospitality industry. We also offer equity for all employees as part of our commitment to everyone being an owner and working together to build an outstanding company.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, life insurance, and unique wellness offerings including One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly goals that not only benefit our organization but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC – Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
*Please be aware that our team will ONLY reach out from email addresses ending in @sevenrooms.com (for example, [email protected] or [email protected]) and we will not use text messages for any initial outreach or interest on your application. In addition, SevenRooms will never ask for any financial commitment from an applicant as part of the recruitment process, and the first step of any SevenRooms interview process will be an initial phone or video interview conducted by one of our in-house recruiters. If you suspect any suspicious activity related to your application, please reach out to: [email protected].*
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.