Customer Success Advocate (New Business)
We are seeking an experienced, high-energy, outcome-driven professional to join our team as a Customer Success Advocate (New Business). We are passionate and committed to treating our sales prospects with respect, trust, integrity, and kindness to help our prospective customers solve their challenges rather than selling. Our inbound marketing-driven customer acquisition approach is a highly collaborative, business value-driven proven process that is committed to customer enablement. Our high-tech and innovative guided sales platform provides intuitive and structured support for curious, critical-thinking, and ethical professionals motivated by successful outcomes. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual who enjoys solving for the customer.
What is Customer Advocacy?
The Customer Advocate’s role is responsible for the full new customer acquisition lifecycle working to clarify customer needs and priorities and demonstrate how our software solutions are a match for those needs.
What You’ll Do
- Engage 1:1 with prospective customers to gain insight into their business challenges and proactively match their needs with our solution packages during the initial discovery conversation and follow-up engagements
- Educate and guide prospects through the customer journey to help them learn how LogicManager can manage their risks and achieve their goals
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Demo LogicManager’s software to our inbound marketing-based prospect leads
- Gain certifications in our industry-leading solutions areas: Enterprise Risk Management, Security & Privacy, Vendor Management, Compliance Management, Internal Audit, Policy Management, Incident Management, and other areas
- Collaborate with marketing and technology teams on enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Grow your career through active participation in our company community
About You and What Skills You’ll Need
- 2-5 years of B2B customer success experience
- Must have 2+ years experience in a customer success or sales role in a B2B SaaS company Believe that sales should be focused on helping the customer and not be transactional
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility
- Have a sharp focus on your goals and accountability for daily, weekly, and monthly activities to achieve them
LogicManager is recognized as a Risk Management Software leader by the industry expert, Gartner. Learn more about the See-Through Economy and how LogicManager customers rely on us for establishing sustaining Risk Management to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) practices.
What Sets Us Apart:
– Award-Winning Community: Our commitment to a vibrant, collaborative, and mission-driven culture has earned us the certification of a Great Place to Work® each year since 2016. As LogicManager flourishes, we’re dedicated to nurturing its inherent culture. We aim to attract those who feel the same way about building a community rooted in mutual trust, respect, integrity, kindness, and fairness. Discover more about what makes us unique and our commitment to the employee experience.
– Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, paid vacation, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored activities and events.
– Remote Flexibility: We believe in the quality of work over its location, fully supporting and offering a remote work experience to our team.
– Global Presence: We serve our growing base of customers throughout North America (AMER), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
Please note: You must be authorized to work in the US, as we currently cannot provide sponsorship.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
By submitting your application, you agree that LogicManager may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. LogicManager’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over LogicManager’s use of your personal information.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.