Customer Service Representative – Smart Vehicle Solutions Contact Centre- Call Center
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider with a focus on making the world safer, smarter, healthier, more sustainable, and more connected. Founded in 1944, Parsons primarily serves the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. Uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services, the corporation delivers state-of-the-art solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. Parsons has a reputation for inclusion and diversity and has been named to the Ethisphere Institute’s list of World’s Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years. Parsons facilitates a culture of innovation by encouraging collaboration among its employees and providing opportunities for career growth. With offices around the globe, people of varied talents and backgrounds, and a wide range of exciting projects, the possibilities at Parsons are endless. For more about Parsons, visit www.parsons.com.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Smart Vehicle Solutions Contact Centre located in Markham in a call center environment.. Our team has been in place for more than 20 years assisting the public, vehicle owners and operators, and inspection centres across North America. You are responsible for providing excellent customer satisfaction in a fast pace Contact Centre environment by helping our customers, and assisting Program delivery partners (e.g., inspection centres) under contract with our various Smart Vehicle Solution projects.
In this role you can expect to work a 40 hour work-week with shifts on Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8.00 AM and 6:00 PM; Saturday and Sunday 9.00 AM and 3:00 PM.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Handling Program inquiries via telephone calls, emails, web-tickets and chat interactions from the public and Inspections Centre representatives.
- Acting as the first point of contact for assistance with policy/program information, equipment ordering and other general inquiries.
- Fostering relationships with Inspections Centre representatives.
- Handling sensitive and complex issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Demonstrate ability to qualify an issue, troubleshoot and if needed transfer to the appropriate support team for resolution.
- Interact and liaise with internal and external departments to review and resolve customer concerns.
- Proactively manage key performance indicators and achieve department target response time for calls, chats, emails, and web-tickets.
- Achieve Quality Assurance targets.
- Maintain service levels and adhere to departmental statistics.
- Work with minimal supervision within departmental defined procedures.
- Work independently and as part of a team, with changing time constraints.
- Proactively call out to customers when needed for service-related matters.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 2 (two) year customer service experience, preferably in the Call Centre and/or automotive industry is preferred.
- Pleasant telephone manner; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Strong PC skills, knowledge of (MS Office Suite e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills.
- Ability to handle challenging situations by exhibiting composure and empathy.
- Ability to multitask, quickly adapt to new information and procedures.
- Strong analytical and good mechanical/technical aptitude would be a definite asset.
- Must be flexible to work Canadian holidays.
- Hybrid work environment
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
This position is part of our Critical Infrastructure team.
For more than 75 years, our experts have designed and delivered the critical infrastructure that connects and protects communities around the world. We work in diverse, collaborative teams, both within the company and with our partners and customers, to plan, design, build, and modernize infrastructure. We take special pride in projects and solutions that improve communities as well as people’s quality of life by promoting economic growth, enhancing mobility, and increasing sustainability and resiliency. Powered by our people, we provide the imagination necessary to support our customers’ visions—and to help them see new possibilities.
We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as health, vision, dental, employer paid provincial care premiums, Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP), Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA), Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), life insurance, paid time off, sick leave, all province observed holidays off, and gym membership discounts to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.
We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.