Customer Service Representative
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
As a primary contact with the customer, the Customer Service Representative will have responsibility to ensure orders are accurately entered, processed, and tracked in Altium systems. This will include diligently following purchase order through to completion and resolving issues that may delay processing or shipping. This position will be responsible for facilitating timely shipping, including solicitation of freight quotes, compiling all shipping documents and labeling said shipments.
Role will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Answers all incoming customer calls and emails in a professional and courteous manner
- Responds promptly to customer requests and complaints; escalates to PM or RCM as needed
- Informs customer of issue remediation plans
- Responds to emails from several inboxes
- Promptly enters new orders into the ERP system and confirms receipt of order with customers
- Manages ship confirmation process
- Handles freight scheduling and trailer tracking including in customer portals
- Fulfills sample requests
- Processes manual BOL
- Verifies invoicing
- Entering shipments in SharePoint
- Enters and/or escalates pending DMG requests
- Attends weekly calls with CFS to discuss issues, learn about and share best practices with
- Provides training to other members of the customer service team.
- Inputs customer feedback into CRM system
- Tracks service issues from opening to resolution
- Manages customer contact list
Forecasting & Inventory:
- Creates and updates customer reports in Business Objects and/or Syteline reporting.
- Completes RMA and managing the communication of the return
- Enters credits
- Pushes end of month inventory by contacting customers and arranges pick up with shipper
- Tracks Storage fees
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school or GED required. Associate degree preferred.
- Three+ years of experience in order entry and customer service in a manufacturing environment to include experience with customer relationships.
- Ability to partner with external customers to include plant operations.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally with all levels of external and internal customers.
- Demonstrated proficient computer skills to include Office 365 (Excel, Word, Power Point) in addition to order management systems.
- Ability to effectively assess situations and make appropriate decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to focus on fine details.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company.
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.We offer health, dental, life and disability insurance plans to support the well-being of our employees. In addition, we offer public holidays and time off to promote work-life balance. We also invest in our people by offering tuition reimbursement programs as well as learning and training opportunities. Altium Packaging sites offer rewards and recognition programs as well as opportunities for its employees to make a difference in their communities.
Equal Access to Employement Program
As an employer who subscribes to the principle of equal employment, we are committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage individuals from the following designated groups to apply and voluntarily indicate their group of affiliation: Women, Visible Minorities, Indigenous Peoples and Persons with Disabilities.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.