Customer Service, Amazon Customer Excellence System Manager, Worldwide Customer Service
As part of Amazon’s mission to be the most customer-centric company, we are looking for the right people to help us to continue to improve our customer service processes, align them with customer requirements, and operationalize our learning. The Customer Service (CS) Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) Manager supports, coordinates and facilitates structured process improvement activities aligned to our business goals. They foster a culture of continuous improvement, provides thought leadership, solves for root causes and not symptoms, influences change at all levels in the organization, and delivers big improvements for our customers.
The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, is metrics and number savvy, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. You will contribute to and influence the prioritization of local and network ACES project pipeline and process improvement project opportunities through ROI estimates and robust problem statements. Additionally, you are never satisfied with the status quo, can show success in following-up and getting things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever changing CS environment.
You will participate in the exchange and promotion of best practices within the Amazon operational world as well as influence and train the Management Team in use of PI methods. While the methodology for improving process is Lean/Six Sigma, it is not limited to it. If you have new way of doing it, we will like to hear and implement it.
Key job responsibilities
- Facilitate the execution of the WW CS ACES strategy through local management and support teams
- Lead and support process improvement projects at the network level that may have a global impact
- Coach and train Leaders and project teams on ACES concepts and methodologies
- Perform quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Oversee project portfolio, assisting Continuous Improvement Experts and individual program managers with execution and delivery of results
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and works with stakeholders to develop an automation pipeline
- Audit completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact
- Communicate across all levels on project and program progress
- Facilitate and participate in meetings as necessary to facilitate growth and network-wide parity
- Manage and develop talent
- Establish goals and assignments independently in highly ambiguous situations
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Nashville, TN, USA Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 5+ years of team management experience
- 5+ years of cross functional project delivery experience
- 5+ years of program or project management experience
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5-8 years of proven experience with continuous improvement tools and methodologies, or demonstrated ability of a proficient level continuous improvement practitioner
- Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior leadership
- +3 years of experience leading global or cross-regional initiatives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $101,800/year in our lowest geographic market up to $189,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.