Customer Service 100%
Specialists in the recruitment and selection of permanent and temporary personnel in various economic sectors, we have been existing in Switzerland for over 60 years with more than 300 employees in more than 40 branches.
For an important company, we are looking for the following profile:
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Be responsible to provide international clients with a high level of customer service;
- Assist in daily customer care tasks including email responses, phone calls, order management;
- Provide information and advice about products, availability, ETA’s, delivery status, commercial policy, terms and conditions for existing customers;
- Send order confirmations and release orders according to product allocation, customer requested delivery date, and customer credit balance;
- Process returns and prepare document/ proforma’s to arrange returns of defective products/ stock rotations;
- Work closely with our warehouse in the US and NL to monitor the picking, packing and shipping process for all customers;
- Manage and resolve complaints, in collaboration with several departments to improve customer’s experience;
- Work closely with Credit department, Customers service, Sales managers;
- Creation of sales reports. Attend to sales meeting and trade shows.
- Fluenti English (at least C1) mandatory
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.