Customer Relations Manager
Date posted: 06/10/2023
IKEA Duiven is looking for a Customer Relations Manager
As an experienced people manager, you are passionate about people, and you delegate responsibilities to your team managers to help them with their personal growth and development. Your passion for customers is key to ensure that customers are the centre of attention for all colleagues, so that the store is a destination for the whole family. You have experience with implementing action plans, managing budgets and following up goals. In addition, you ensure that all customer relationship initiatives stimulate IKEA growth and contribute to long-term profitability without losing sight of the impact on customer satisfaction.
Een dag met ons in jouw leven
What you will be doing
Build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers. Secure that we meet their expectations throughout their entire shopping experience in a multi-channel environment – before, during and after their visits.
Be a pro-active partner in the store management team and the store commercial team. Lead and manage the customer relations department to fulfil the purpose of the function by building business & people together as well as contributing to the overall business goals.
- Lead our business through people by securing competent, high-performing and customer-focused leaders who develop and empower diverse co-workers to exceed our customer expectations – online and in our store.
- Together with the store management team create and implement the annual store action plan and take ownership for your part of its delivery.
- Drive a customer centric culture and support customer focused behaviour in a multi-channel environment to ensure an overall seamless, consistent and positive shopping experience for our customers.
Ons team binnen IKEA
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
Wie je bent
You are a strong leader that:
- has the ambition to grow personally and professionally;
- is passionate about working with people and can inspire, coach and lead change across all functions;
- has a entrepreneurship spirit and is a true IKEA ambassador with a passion for our vision, culture & values;
- believes in the impact of good team development and that it is key to achieve good result;
- is visionary, strategic and has the drive and commitment to proactively build relationships with customers; – can translate customer insights into clear tactics that will enhance the customer experience;
- challenges the way we do things by looking for and implementing better ways;
- has good analytical and numerical skills.
- Omichannel selling is a normall way of working for you and you see the opportunity in each layer of omnichannel
- Follows up and makes a plan for the new actions
Good for the planet and for you
Start as a Customer Relations manager and receive based on 38 hours per week:
- a gross monthly salary between €3900 and €4200-, you will be scaled depending on your knowledge and experience.
- a 13th month and 8% holiday pay.
- an extra allowance of 50% for working on Sundays and public holidays.
- a collective bonus scheme. This is determined annually and amount to a maximum of 150% of your gross monthly salary.
- Travel expenses for public transport are 100% reimbursed. Are you traveling by car? Then you will receive a travel allowance up to a maximum of 200 euros per month.
- 25 vacation days and the possibility to buy extra leave.
- 15% employee discount at all IKEA stores in the Netherlands.
- Pension scheme.
Do you recognize yourself in all of the above? Then we are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.