Customer Experience Specialist
Northbridge Financial Corporation
We’re Northbridge Financial. We’re proud to be 100% Canadian and owned by Fairfax Financial. We serve through our Northbridge Insurance, Federated Insurance, and TruShield Insurance brands. We have a reputation for being one of Canada’s leading commercial property and casualty insurance company. Our employees are dedicated to understanding the needs of our customers and we go above and beyond to help Canadian businesses have a safer and brighter future. We’re a company of passionate people who put people first. Do you want to join a team that believes in working hard – and having fun at work – all while making a difference? Look no further than Northbridge.
At Northbridge, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We protect thousands of businesses and families across Canada who rely on Northbridge to make it easy for them to manage their risk. Our Customer Experience team’s top priority is to ensure that our customers can effortlessly interact with us and that they feel the value Northbridge promises to deliver across all touchpoints.
As the Customer Experience Specialist, your goal will be to assist in the evolution and execution of our customer strategy. You will inspire and influence cross-functional teams of the customer experience vision and together with your team, help them to innovate and evolve to deliver on that vision. More specifically, you will help advance our Voice of Customer program to capture timely and actionable customer feedback, work with cross-functional teams to make changes that improve our customers’ experience and share insights from our customer understanding tools throughout the organization.
In other words they’re awesome! If you are too, consider joining our Customer Innovation and Experience team today!
You’re great at:
- Drive the evolution of our Voice of the Customer program across all brands, including managing ongoing programs, identifying implementing new listening posts and working with cross-functional teams to interpret their insights
- Identify opportunities to make the Voice of the Customer insights available in real time and reduce manual efforts to provide operational teams with their results
- Provide thought leadership and strategic advice to stakeholders within the business and act as a trusted advisor on customer experience by sharing insights from our customer understanding tools
- Leverage customer insights to positively impact various phases of the customer journey and to support the development of new experiences
- Identify and drive initiatives to create a customer-focused mindset for all employees in the organization through facilitating workshops with business teams to develop action plans that address customer experience gaps
- Post-secondary education and / or equivalent on the job experience
- 5 years of relevant experience to this role, with knowledge of customer experience management and transformation, brand strategies, and customer analytics with a demonstrated ability to apply them
- Project Management experience is strongly recommended
- Experience in customer experience design (including, customer journey mapping, design thinking methodologies) is preferred
We really mean it when we say we put you first. Here are a few ways how:
- You get to work from the office and at home (50/50), so you can manage both worlds with the ease and flexibility you need.
- We offer competitive salaries and support your financial health through our employee share purchase plan, pension plans, RRSP, discounts on staff insurance, and more!
- We help you prioritize your well-being from day one through flexible health benefits, early leave days, wellness programs, rewards, and recognition programs.
- We are invested in helping you grow in your career through education assistance, internal mobility, and mentoring programs.
- We care about the community and support the causes you believe in with donation matching and team volunteer days.
At Northbridge Financial we embrace and celebrate you and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all! No matter who you are or what makes you unique, we welcome you. Please let us know how we can assist or accommodate you during the selection process.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.