Customer Experience Associate – First Nations/Metit/Inuit 1 1
Requisition ID: 183591
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
First Nations/Metis/Inuit – Customer Experience Associate
Posted pursuant to Scotiabank’s Special Program under the Employment Equity Act and Canadian Human Rights Act.
While you must be an Indigenous person in order to submit your resume, participation is completely voluntary. Please use the definition below to make sure you’re eligible and open to self-identifying as Indigenous person:
Indigenous peoples include First Nation, Métis and Inuit people. Only Indigenous peoples who come from Canada should identify themselves as belonging to this designated group
What your role will be…
At Scotiabank we help employees build their futures – where they can be themselves, and win together. With a commitment to diversity and inclusion and a performance-oriented culture that includes coaching, learning, and development – there are endless possibilities. At Scotiabank – you can make an impact. You help make the futures of our 25 million customers happen. You can find your future here.
What you’ll be doing…
Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, our focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer needs, listening to understand what they are asking for
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Building our customer’s comprehensive plans using a holistic approach to help them achieve their goals
- Nurturing strong, long-standing relationships
What you need to succeed…
- A strong desire and determination to create solid relationships with customers and provide excellent service.
- You’re someone who can take initiative and aims for high performance
- Naturally curious, you enjoy finding solutions to customers’ needs and helping them reach their financial goals.
- Openness to take industry-related courses required for the position. You’ll have Scotiabank’s support in your learning journey, including tuition reimbursement and focused study groups.
- What we’re offering…
- The chance to be part of our welcoming organization where you can connect with other First Nations, Inuit, and Metis Scotiabank team members and their supporters.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- An extra $10,000 each year for your well-being.
- Time off for Traditional Indigenous Practices.
- Supportive Indigenous Employee Mentoring.
- Joining the Indigenous Employee Resource Group
- A company that cares about making a positive impact in our communities – for you and our customers.
- We value and reward hard work, and you’ll have opportunities for growth. Our leaders will help you learn and grow faster through valuable conversations about your development. Plus, we offer training to help you learn and advance within the company.
- We’ll give you clear guidelines for moving up in your career. This lets you build deeper relationships and become an expert in your role.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: “for every future”, we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.