Connect.Me Remote Sales Representative Surgical Innovations, South-Belgium
Careers that Change Lives
We are currently looking for a fulltime proactive, analytical and sales-oriented CONNECT.ME Remote Sales Representative, South-Belgium with excellent communication skills and a problem-solving mindset. This is a great challenge for a person with a strong commercial mindset, customer focus and solid motivation. Fluency in French, Dutch and English is mandatory, as you will be exposed to multi-lingual stakeholders. We offer you a position where you will have the opportunity to sell a broad range of Medtronic products within the SURGICAL portfolio. Your customers will be hospitals, and in particular- purchasers, doctors and healthcare professionals.
The CONNECT.ME Remote Sales Representative is an office-based + home-based role (combi) and responsible for selling products within the SURGICAL portfolio and service solutions to our customers and thus improving the overall Medtronic customer experience by a technology-enabled, and innovative remote selling capability.
Your primary focus in this position will be growing & maintaining sales revenue supporting the sales execution in several selected customers and products. You will be part of the overall Commercial team in your Operating Unit and work closely with the Field Sales & Marketing Team, Customer Care, Commercial Operations (pricing) as well as the Key Account Managers, Integrated Health Solutions, and tender organization (if applicable). You will work in close cooperation with the Operating Unit stakeholders in the country reporting to the Sales Manager.
A Day in the Life
Your responsibilities will include:
- Showing interest in patient and physician’s needs to propose Medtronic Solutions.
- Promoting assigned product portfolios remotely using all available technology (like Zoom).
- Market Analytics and Market Research around customers, competitors and general market trends.
- Identifying Target Accounts, Opportunities & Customer Priorities, building solid Account Plan and identifying/approaching Key Stakeholders, Champions, and Decision Makers.
- Ensuring repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decision-making processes & patterns.
- Leading price & contract negotiations to successfully close customer deals.
- Tender Management: improving tender submission quality by preparing high-quality supporting documents, and assisting in tender submission.
- Utilizing all available sales tools to maximize sales efficiency (Salesforce.com) and completing all required administrative tasks (all reports and other KPI and metrics reports).
- Delivering ongoing product servicing by providing accurate product information.
- Managing Lead generation/qualification process.
- Plans and executes multi-channel sales campaigns in collaboration with Marketing (automated mailings, web campaigns with tracking & call to action).
- Conducting regular Business Reviews with Sales Manager.
- Communicates & aligns on a regular basis with field sales force and local SI Marketing organization and with the other Remote Sales Representatives (other OUs).
- Attends all relevant sales meetings & product trainings.
See more relevant role information (link below):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in French, Dutch, and English.
- At least 1-year of sales experience with customers. Relevant experience would be remote sales, inside sales, sales operations support, call-center seller/service representative, or similar.
- Self-motivated, flexible, quick learner, analytic thinker and problem solver.
- Able to quickly “grasp business/healthcare environment and learn complex technical/clinical content.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals with customers.
- Strong presentation/communication skills over the phone and through video calls.
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, and time management.
- Living up to 1-hour distance from our Sales Office in Eindhoven.
- Willingness to travel to selected local accounts for training and education purposes (up to max 5%).
Nice to Haves
- Remote sales experience in Medical Devices or High-Tech environment is a plus
- Digital savviness
- Passioned by people and medical technology
- Team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (Our global recognition program)
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.