Cloud Sales Support Specialist
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device – as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture—one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
The Cloud Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for the efficient handling of deal registrations quoting cloud services, contracting provider orders and productivity time management. You will provide vital quote support to internal AppDirect stakeholders and external Advisors. An efficient Cloud Sales Support Specialist contributes to quality customer service and helps the team meet its objectives.
What you’ll do and how you’ll have an impact
- You will handle important operational and administrative tasks including managing tickets for new services requests.
- Creating Salesforce opportunities to assist team in keeping a pipeline.
- Create quotes in the AppDirect Marketplace.
- Create and deliver customer account request as per SLA.
- Creating executable documents for customer approval.
- Deal Registrations / Prospect Entries.
- Communicate internally and/or externally to obtain information required to convert a quote into an order.
- Quality assurance – Check customer details to ensure they are accurate and complete.
- Managing Tickets for support requests.
- Introducing customers to Product Sales Specialists for discovery calls.
- Work with Cloud Sales Team track ticket SLA reports and meet standards as well as work with Director of Cloud Sales to escalate tickets that have not met requestor standards.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a definitive history of operations employment.
- 3+ years technical inside sales experience.
- Efficient with Google G-suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, and various business software applications (Zendesk, etc.).
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of Quoting and able to work accurately with great attention to detail in a high volume environment.
- Ability to collaborate, and communicate effectively with other departments/providers that are responsible for fulfilling quotes or providing service to customers.
- Good communicator with providers, internal stakeholders and end customers that are providing information to fulfill quote requests as well as good problem solving and time management skills.
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.