Client Service Coordinator Front of House (Accounts) Full time
University of London
View All Vacancies
Clinical Science and Services
Hawkshead (nr Potters Bar, Herts)
£27,626 to £30,191
Per Annum Including London Weighting
Permanent / Full Time
Closing Date: 23.59 hours GMT on Sunday 03 December 2023
Tuesday 12 December 2023
We are seeking an experienced and resourceful Client Services Co-Ordinator for a unique and busy veterinary hospital.
You will have a background in a client facing role, with excellent administration skills (including Excel experience), have a keen eye for detail and have basic accounts experience. This includes processing card/cash payments, ensuring relevant paperwork is completed on admission, finalising invoices at point of discharge, identify discrepancies and be able to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
You will have superb organisational and communication skills. Your work will be accurate and you will be professional, showing empathy with clients and have confidence to discuss finances.
Normal working hours will be 35 hours per week working Monday to Friday varying shift patterns covering between the hours of 8am-7pm, weekend cover as and when required in consultation with your line manager.
We offer a generous reward package and benefits including:
- Competitive and attractive pension package
- Generous 33 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- A range of family friendly policies, including adoption, maternity and paternity pay and leave
- On site café and restaurant
- Free membership to the newly built Fitness and Wellbeing Centre located on site (gym, badminton, climbing wall, Zumba, yoga and Pilates classes included)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free mini-bus service to and from Potters Bar station and Hawkshead Campus
Prospective applicants are encouraged to contact Rosie Hudson – Customer Care Team Leader on: 01707 666399 or email: rhud[email protected] if they have any questions regarding this vacancy.
We promote equality of opportunity and diversity within the workplace and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.