Client Due Diligence and Compliance Manager
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Are you looking for an intellectually stimulating, collaborative role in a dynamic global company with a strong social mission? Do you want to apply your business acumen and analytical ability to understanding evolving compliance, due diligence, and reporting requirements and their implications for RepRisk’s policies, processes, and our responses to client inquiries? Do you believe in the power of high-quality data on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues, and are you passionate about working with internal cross-functional teams?
If your answers are YES – then this is the perfect role for you!
As RepRisk’s Client Due Diligence and Compliance Manager, based in Zurich and reporting to the Head of Legal, you will work with stakeholders across the company to manage the company’s responses to our clients’ and prospects’ due diligence, vendor onboarding, request for proposal (RFP), request for information (RFI), and tender requirements. This process will include reviewing and updating our documentation, as well as streamlining our processes to prepare responses to such information requests. In addition, you will collaborate with RepRisk topic experts and management to assess compliance gaps and assist in ensuring RepRisk’s compliance with ESG, sustainability, and similar developing regulatory frameworks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the central point of contact for managing the company’s responses to clients’ and prospects’ due diligence, vendor onboarding, RFPs, tenders, and related requests.
- Working closely with internal teams (including commercial operations, sales, human resources, information security, legal, operations, business continuity management, and sustainability) to produce high-quality responses to clients’ and prospects’ information requests in due diligence, vendor onboarding questionnaires, and related inquiries.
- Developing and implementing streamlined processes for addressing clients’ and prospects’ information requests.
- Updating all relevant information in our internal information storage systems (e.g. SharePoint, Confluence), to establish a robust repository of templates, standard language, and other data resources.
- Conducting high-level assessments of RepRisk’s responses to client inquiries in light of market best practices and regulatory developments to identify and address internal information, compliance, policy, or process gaps.
- Proactively escalating issues where appropriate and ensuring internal and external stakeholders are kept apprised of progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Law, Business, Economics, Finance, or related discipline); advanced degree or a certification in ESG or sustainability-related field is an advantage
- Strong understanding of due diligence questionnaires, RFPs, RFIs, tenders, and other vendor-related due diligence, with at least three years of experience in managing submissions to client and prospect information requests, ideally within the financial services or data industry, or in a sustainability-related field
- Native or near-native fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills; other major business languages, in particular German or French, are a plus
- Strong initiative and excellent project management skills, with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills to obtain, compile, and interpret relevant information related to policies and practices, and to assess information, compliance, policy, or process gaps
- Superior attention to detail and dedication to providing consistent high-quality work product while handling multiple requests and projects simultaneously
- Ability to provide internal guidance on the application of legal, regulatory, and reporting requirements.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to solve problems effectively together with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Passion for sustainability and ESG issues
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.