Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Calling all tech enthusiasts! Are you a problem-solving, curious, and strategic Data Engineer? Join us at Sidetrade, the leading global SaaS provider recognized by Gartner.(https://go.sidetrade.com/GartnerMagicQuadrant22.ht…)
Indulge your passion for high-availability software and performance enhancement as part of our dynamic team. Embrace the challenge, embrace the excitement – become a Data Engineer and thrive! Shape the future of AI-powered Order-to-Cash at Sidetrade today. Join us in creating innovative solutions that redefine the industry!
About Sidetrade and its amazing R&D team
Sidetrade is a fast-growing international software company that is transforming the Order-to-Cash process for global enterprises. Its AI-powered SaaS platform digitizes the financial customer journey, empowering CFOs to secure and accelerate cash flow generation. Recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for two consecutive years, Sidetrade fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration, and customer-centricity from its headquarters in Europe and North America.
The R&D team comprises experienced tech professionals who share a deep passion for technology. Together, they are dedicated to developing cutting-edge software solutions that drive the transformation of our customers’ work processes. We provide comprehensive training, coaching, resources, and mentorship to empower every team member’s growth and nurture their success
We are looking for a results-driven Chief Information Security Officer who will responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
What you will be doing
- Identify information security and protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with corporate strategic plan.
- Manage initiatives to design, configure, implement and test strategic security system solutions to address complex technical and business requirements
- Support and coordinate activities related to security audits
- Partner with leaders across the company to ensure that corporate information security projects receive appropriate prioritization and resources.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Manage and maintain the Information Security Management System (ISO27001)
- Lead a team responsible for developing, implementing and supporting company-wide security initiatives.
What you will bring
- 10 years of experience in risk management and information security
- Certified ISO27001 Implementer and proven track record in driving a company to follow the framework and guidelines of ISO27001
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, especially ISO27001
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations
- Master Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
Your first 90 days…
- Join our Immersive Bootcamp
- Review your onboarding plan with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve your goals
- Collaborate with the team to optimize software performance: build your internal network across all departments
- Expand your skill set, share your expertise and unlock your full potential
At Sidetrade, we cultivate a multicultural environment that fuels innovation. With over 22 nationalities represented, we strongly value diversity, gender equality, inclusivity, and fairness. As an equal opportunity employer, we reject all forms of discrimination and harassment. Your unique contributions are celebrated, driving collective success in our inclusive workplace.
Discover more on www.sidetrade.com
Only applications from invited agencies through the Workable portal will be accepted. Unsolicited CVs sent directly to managers or HR will not incur any fees.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.