Call Center Representative I
MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH RYDER!
Join one of the largest and most recognizable names in the industry! Ryder is a Fortune 500® commercial fleet management, dedicated transportation, and supply chain solutions company helping industry-leading clients optimize their supply chain needs.
The Call Center Representative I will receive inbound phone calls at our call center from Ryder Platinum National Accounts, Ryder Shops, and On Demand Customers and will be responsible to help schedule service for truck and trailer breakdowns, plus scheduling preventive maintenance (PM) service, as well as assist with service related questions. The Call Center Customer Service Representative must be able to deliver outstanding customer service to ensure customers receive the best customer service experience.
- Compensation : The hourly rate for this position is $17.
- Schedule : M-F 1st shift 9:30am-5pm Hybrid schedule (in the New Albany office Tues and Wed)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE:Assist customers who are experiencing a vehicle breakdownExecute customer communication protocol pertaining to vehicle breakdowns and PM scheduling and follow-up, and vehicle status updatesImprove the quality and consistency of customer communications and ensure customer’s expectations are metDrive improvement of Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores
- WORK FLOW MANAGEMENT:Enhance service productivity by identifying available resources through effectively following shift scheduling including scheduled breaks and lunch timesCoordinate with on-call technicians, rental counter team, and the customer’s drivers and dispatch teams to identify repair requirements and available substitute unitsCoordinate outside repair with vendors and customers
- ADMINISTRATIVE:Effectively handle all incoming calls and follow up callsProcess customer service requests on a variety of topics for our customers. Assist with questions related to billing, warranty, compliance paperwork, and etc…All calls are monitored for Quality Assurance purposes and Call Center Customer Service Representatives will be required to participate in QA reviews
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Contribute to making the call center a great place to work
- Display a courteous and positive attitude daily
- The call center is a 24/7 operation, must have the ability to work 2nd/3rd shift, weekend and holidays
Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service skills with displayed enthusiasm, great voice tone, and empathy with drivers who are experiencing a breakdown
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors, managers, directors, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Apply effective phone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with occasional process changes.Embrace change and growth as the call center is growing at a rapid pace.
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- Three (3) years or more in Customer Service with issues resolution required
DOT Regulated: No
Ryder offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits starting at 30 days
- 401K savings plan with a company match
- All major holidays paid and paid time off within your first year
- Discounted employee stock purchase options
- Ryder employee discounts on cars, appliances, and more
Working at Ryder offers the stability of working for a Fortune 500 organization that has been in business for over 85 years with over 40,000 employees worldwide. Ryder offers opportunities for growth and professional development training. If you are interested in moving your career forward, please APPLY NOW!
Click here to see all Opportunities at Ryder: https://ryder.com/careers
Job Category: Customer Service
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.