Call Center Representative
Call Center Representative
This role is open to applicants residing in the Niagara region. Unilingual positions will be working in-office for 9 months, then will be given the option to work hybrid.
What you’ll do
Roles we are currently sourcing for:
Customer Relationship Representatives:
- Respond to a wide range of telephone inquiries from Canadian Tire Bank card members, while driving an exceptional customer experience
- Offer products and services to our customers solidifying their relationship with us, driving sales and business goals
Corporate Roadside Assistance Representative:
- Respond to a wide variety of requests from Canadian Tire Roadside Assistance, Home Services and Drivers Academy customers such as dispatching a service provider to provide roadside assistance, general inquiries on membership benefits/product features, enrolment, etc. which ultimately will build loyalty to the Canadian Tire brand.
Digital Customer Service Representatives:
- Support eCommerce customers with their inquiries for CTOnline, SportChek, Atmosphere, Mark’s Pro-Hockey Life and National Sports
- Support our Triangle Rewards program
- Communicate with customer over phone and emails
- Support eCommerce order reviews
At Canadian Tire Services Limited/Canadian Tire Bank, it is our mandate to continue to create innovative and rewarding financial solutions for our customers. Our growing suite of products and services showcase the dynamic contributions from our employees and our success is driven by a strong vision, loyal customers, and our ability to build teams that reflect the diverse customers and communities in which we live and work. Join us, where there’s a place for you here.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to fostering an environment where belonging thrives, and diversity, inclusion and equity are infused into everything we do. We believe in building an organizational culture where people are consistently treated with dignity while respecting individual religion, nationality, gender, race, age, perceived ability, spoken language, sexual orientation, and identification. We are united in our purpose of being here to help make life in Canada better. .
We stand firm in our Core Value that inclusion is a must. We welcome and encourage candidates from equity-seeking groups such as people who identify as racialized, Indigenous, 2SLGBTQIA+, women, people with disabilities, and beyond. Should you require any accommodation in applying for this role, or throughout the interview process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to help meet your needs.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.