Call Center Agent – The BMW Store
OpenRoad Auto Group
UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
Position: Call Center Agent
Dealership: The BMW Store
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada’s Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad. We are looking for a dedicated and driven individual to join our team at The BMW Store, where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and enjoy the work you do! Our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger, a vibrant community of empathic team members.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Educating customers about the products and services we offer Listening to and understand customer needs and answer any questions they may have
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team who will assist you and work alongside you to provide a best-in-class customer experience!
- Providing a great customer experience while keeping customer information confidential
- Handling outbound and inbound phone contacts
- Providing customers positive experiences through excellent service
- Working in a process-driven work environment
- Working with multiple software applications
- Maintaining an updated customer database
- Providing customers positive experiences through excellent service, along with answering customer inquiries.
- Working in a process-driven work environment.
- Working with multiple software applications.
- Must follow Company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- An interest in the automotive industry
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Possess strong organizational, follow-up and paper-flow handling skills.
- Quick thinker and learner
- Passionate for customer service Strong work ethic Must be able to work independently and be great at multitasking!
- A positive attitude
- An empathetic and caring approach
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.