Business to Business Sales Representative in Garland, Texas
SME & ASSOCIATES, INC
Business to Business Healthcare/Medical Sales Representative Job Description
Sales representatives are responsible for persuading professionals to contract with the company for outsourcing services for outsourced Medicaland Healthcare Services.
They arrange meetings with medical professionals, present company products, and negotiate pricing to close sales contracts.
We are looking to hire a persuasive and customer-oriented sales representative to persuade health care professionals to contract our services.
The sales representatives responsibilities include identifying new opportunities to increase product sales, investigating and resolving customer complaints, and strategically negotiating the terms of contracts and services with customers to close sales.
You should also be able to take the necessary steps to develop an in-depth understanding of the latest clinical data proffered by the company.
To be successful as a sales representative, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in medical legislation to determine the effect it may have on company sales.
Ultimately, an outstanding sales representative should demonstrate excellent negotiation, customer service, and consultative sales skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, labs, hospitals, clinic, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to contract our services.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researching competitor’s products, pricing, and market success.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analysis and submitting them to management.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, medical office management, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) certification is advantageous.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Walk and sit for extended periods
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.