Business Technology Partner – Agri Commercial
Location : St. Louis MO
City : Chesterfield
State : Missouri (US-MO)
Country : United States (US)
Requisition Number : 30867
Bunge has an exciting opportunity available for a Business Technology Partner – Agri Commercial. In this role you will be part of a global team working on challenging, meaningful projects impacting core business activities. Since 1818, Bunge has been connecting farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed, and fuel to the world. Looking to the future, our ambition is to continuously reinvent ourselves, leveraging data to be at the forefront of analytics, technology and talent to accomplish our purpose in a better, faster and simpler way. Bunge is committed to operating and thriving in the digital world – creating world class agile teams where teammates are empowered and encouraged to collaborate and test and learn to succeed.
At Bunge, people don’t just come here to work, they come here to grow – solving challenges that directly impact the world with a diverse team of thinkers and doers. Bunge offers a strong compensation and benefits package, generous paid time off program, flexible work arrangements, and opportunity to progress. Our hybrid work environment provides a balance of in office and remote work.
Most importantly, in all we do we live our values:
- Act as One Team by fostering inclusion, collaboration, and respect
- Drive for Excellence by being agile, innovative and efficient
- Do What’s Right by acting safely, ethically, and sustainably
We are looking for an experienced, business-centric professional to join the Bunge Technology (BT) organization. The Business Technology Partner – Agri Commercial will be responsible for driving the vision and defining the BT roadmap for business and function domains at Bunge. This role will work with Bunge’s senior executives to align on the business, functional outcomes technology must deliver, be the single point of contact to the business, and ensure the BT ecosystem is delivering as planned through an agreed set of OKRs. This role will partner closely with business stakeholders, finance partners, HR partners, and technology delivery partners. The role reports to the Head of Digital & Product Strategy in the BT organization.
- Build a strong relationship with business, functional Domain leads by intimately understanding the Domain business strategy, market trends, and relevant Domain-specific technical innovations
- Define and manage the end-to-end BT Domain technology-enabled strategy for each business or functional Domain focusing on impact-oriented initiatives
- Set an ambitious and clear vision for the Domain and tell a compelling story to key stakeholders, ELT members, BT team members, and partners
- Oversee customer journey roadmap development to implement technology in a customer-centric order
- Manage workload and project portfolio collaboratively with business stakeholders and technology delivery leads
- Lead a team of Product Owners in synthesizing the technology strategy and vision into concrete Agile deliverables (e.g., epics, user stories) that are appropriately prioritized for development teams
- Measure business value as the technology vision is implemented, helping teams to focus on timely, desired outcomes and business impact
- Work with technology delivery leaders to monitor delivery, address potential escalations as they arise, remove roadblocks, and inform business counterparts of progress
- Manage funding and budget for the Domain, and adjust team size/scope as necessary
- Bachelors’ degree in business or technical field
- 7+ years as a Product development leader expertise, building and managing multiple large-scale products in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to create a compelling Product vision based on business strategy, industry trends, user demands, and user pain points
- Ability to manage financial models that tie to technology delivery
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders and present complex messages in a compelling story
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech and business
- Ability to engage with CoEs to bring back deeper industry and competitor understanding
- Active and authentic leader that can empower POs to lead high-performing teams by removing obstacles and role modelling leadership
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: St Louis
Job Segment: Sustainable Agriculture, Agricultural, Product Development, Agriculture, Research
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.