Business Development Coordinator
University of Virginia
The Business Development Coordinator will assist with creating, implementing and monitoring business development plans to meet patient care requirements while driving growth, realizing cost savings opportunities, and aligning priorities to the overall strategic vision and goals of the service line and health system.
- Works with the service line leadership team to assist in creating and implementing business strategies to support growth, identify business opportunities and operational goals.
- Obtains and analyzes data to support growth and marketing initiatives
- Conducts internal and external research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships across the UVA Health System in order to support business development initiatives.
- Collaborates with the health systems strategy office to ensure alignment in strategic goals and objectives.
- Coordinating and arranging business development events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Prepares presentations for current and proposed business activities
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, and briefing documents for internal and external business development meetings.
- Creating and maintaining business databases and mailing lists.
- Tracking submitted business ideas and providing feedback to leadership.
- Providing effective Business Development administrative support.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Position Compensation Range: $19.88 – $30.81 Hourly
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 0-3 years experience preferred
Licensure: None required
This is primarily a sedentary job involving extensive use of desktop computers. The job does occasionally require traveling some distance to attend meetings, and programs.
The University of Virginia, i ncluding the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person’s perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.