Business Analyst in hybrid, United Kingdom
In support of Sage’s vision, the IT function has moved to a single global operating model. Our mission is to transform the way IT is delivered to customers and colleagues across the world with the emphasis on simplicity, mobility, and efficiency. Business Analysis will be a key element in defining processes utilizing a common delivery framework that produces the right solutions at the right time to advance business system capabilities enabling our colleagues to focus more on our customers and increasing revenue.
The Business Analyst is responsible for engaging with colleagues across Sage to capture, analyse and document requirements for IT requests and projects to uncover the gaps between strategic needs of a business unit, and their abilities to meet those needs, and to drive initiatives to fill those gaps. The Business Analyst will work closely with the Business Analyst Manager, IT and the wider business to ensure that requirements are understood, agreed and will form the basis of execution within IT.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership: (8 or 10 max)
• Works closely with colleagues and support Sage’s strategy and objectives
• Works within the IT project framework and helps to continuously improve the way in which the IT Business Analyst team work
• Responsible for creation of requirement outputs that provide the clarity for estimating and planning while working within the solution designers and project managers
• Proactively develops knowledge of analysis frameworks, methodologies and ways of working within the IT Business Analysis function
• Support IT Business Analysis Manager in delivering the vision for the team
• Works with development teams throughout design, development and testing activities
• Provides proactive, effective communication with business and IT stakeholders on regional initiatives and understands stakeholder roles, motivation and level of involvement
• Identifies risks and issues and takes and/or recommends appropriate mitigation
• Champions technology innovation and continuous improvement in technology that will enable change and/or improvement of existing business operations to feed into the solution design
• Owns personal development and seek out opportunities for further development
Work Place type:
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than forty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us [email protected] assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.