Business Analyst – Business Support
Job Reference: 1142993
Your new role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Support Analyst to join our dynamic Business Operations and Student Systems team and provide operational assistance to business areas and users of corporate systems, including Student One and Akari.
- Assessing, analysing and documenting business area operational improvement requests, and maintaining system reference data.
- Identifying and supporting business process review opportunities.
- Gathering business requirements through stakeholder meetings, and making appropriate systems updates.
- Working closely with the Business and System Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose.
- Developing training materials and delivering training.
- Managing help desk enquiries.
This position would suit an analytical individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. You will have a vibrant, can-do attitude accompanied with the ability to use your initiative to solve problems.
You will bring to the role:
- Experience in reviewing and analysing business processes, practices and procedures and/or systems and applications.
- Well-developed organisational skills and knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to create requirements specifications and reports in clear and user-friendly language.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and effectively as part of a team.
You will require current work rights in Australia that match the tenure of this role.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact
Alyce Sanders, Analyst Chapter Lead/Product Owner, Student Systems and Business Support, Student Services, Office of the Chief Student Services Officer
We are an energetic, dedicated team of professionals working together to provide global solutions through quality graduates and innovative research. Curtin is a welcoming space where integrity, respect for one another, courage, excellence, and impact are essential to everyday life. Situated on Whadjuk Nyungar Country, our vibrant campus includes an art gallery, gym, childcare and medical centre, and endless food options including a supermarket.
We encourage a progressive and diverse workplace, offering generous superannuation and salary packaging benefits. We are committed to looking after our employees by promoting health and wellbeing, work flexibility, and personal development opportunities.
For more information about our university, please visit www.curtin.edu.au
Please provide your CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria noted in the Position Description to allow us to assess your suitability for this role.
To view a copy of the Position Description, please copy and paste the following links into your web browser.
Applications close: 3PM AWST, Sunday 26th November 2023.
Applicants should note that prior to appointment, any offer of employment is subject to completion of National Police Records checks, and background, integrity, and reference checks to Curtin’s satisfaction. At Curtin, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation and this position may also require you to have a current Working With Children Check.
If you have any queries in relation to this application process, please contact our careers team on 08 9266 9000 (option 3,1) and quote the Job Reference.
Please note we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.