Bilingual Business Support Analyst, Call Centre (Hybrid)
BMO Harris Bank
105-119-129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
Internal Call Centre
Canadian Securities Certificate an asset
- Please note that this is a hybrid role (twice a month in the office)
Provides first and/or second level business support, advice, and guidance to sales and service colleagues (i.e. Business Help Desks). Acts as trusted advisors to stakeholders, providing a source of business process, policy, procedure, product and/or system expertise. Provides extensive business knowledge in an effective, responsible and timely manner to aid in delivering business results and/or minimizing risk.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Leads and participates in team projects, keeping up to date on new initiatives and processes.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Provides coaching guidance to junior team members.
- Analyze data and information to provide insight and recommendations.
- Provides first point of contact operational support to internal business partners and end clients.
- Provides excellent service and support for all in-scope business groups, products, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain solid knowledge within subject matter specialties.
- Notifies and provides regular updates on operational issues to business partners.
- Ensures Incident Management Processes are followed.
- May support change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Good.
- Knowledge of the business/group processes/procedures/tools/technology – Good.
- Knowledge of applicable risk and regulatory requirements and the impact on the business/group.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Call centre experience – an asset.
- CSC (Canadian Securities Course) – an asset.
- Bilingual (English/French) – mandatory.
This position requires proficiency in English to interact, support and/or provide services to non-French speaking customers, employees and/or partners inside and/or outside the province of Quebec.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.