Automation and Energy Efficiency (m/f/d)
Automation and Energy Efficiency (m/f/d)
- Job-ID: V000008055
- Location: Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Closing date: 06.10.2023
- Working Hours: Full-time
voestalpine High Performance Metals GmbH is the parent company of the High Performance Metals Division in the voestalpine Group. We are the global market leader in tool steel and hold leading positions in high-speed steel, valve steel, special engineering steel and other special grades. Customers can rely on our well-established brands that have frequently set the standards for the special steel sector over many decades with their innovation and top quality.
Our Global Operations Team bundle, consolidate expertise, harmonize, and standardize business processes, identify and implement best practice. We professionalize and increase our purchasing power of more than 100 locations around the world.
For our Global Operations Team we are looking for an Automation and Energy Efficiency Expert. You join a team of open-minded colleagues from diverse backgrounds who enjoy driving their joint activities with high ambition and strong target orientation.
Please find further information on our website:
Job descriptionJob descriptionJob description
- Design of energy measuring point concepts and support during implementation as well as design of visualization of energy consumption and implementation support
- Management of energy consumption and development of energy efficiency measures
- Conception, development and coordination of technology standards in cooperation with the divisional stakeholders (customers, IT, digital services, etc.) in the area of energy measurement, visualization and implementation of energy efficiency measures
- Rollout of energy efficiency measures to other companies
- Support of the selection of technology partners in the field of energy (measurement, visualization, analysis and implementation) and automation as well as management of the cooperation
- Design, specification and adaption of existing process automation of mechanical processing, heat treatment, PVD coating and intralogistics as well as help to roll-out process automation solutions
- Technology comparison and development of a global supplier portfolio in the area of automation and assistance with complaint handling and technical support of negotiations and contract drafting
- Cooperation, coordination, management and implementation support of projects with the division’s companies
- Reporting of energy efficiency measures as part of the group-wide sustainability reporting process as well as Internal know-how transfer and contribution to knowledge management
- Input to target agreements of managing directors
- Completed vocational training (apprenticeship or higher schoo etc.), also continuation education is welcome
- Several years of practical automation and energy efficiency project experience
- Enjoy working in the group from the holding company
- Excellent communication skills and social competence as well as a confident and self-assured manner
- High degree of initiative and commitment as well as an independent and value-creation-oriented way of working
- Good command of German and English, both written and spoken
- High willingness to travel
What we offerWhat we offerWhat we offer
Salary Package and Benefits: The collective minimum salary agreement for this position is € 3.870,23 gross (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.
voestalpine offers its workforce an : We support with an extensive initial introduction phase, regular on – the – job trainings, flexible working hours and annual appraisal interviews. We enable certain perquisites and benefits for different commercial partners and with a good course of business all employees will be paid an additional annual bonus. is of particular importance for us; currently employees of voestalpine hold 14% of the shares.
The fact that voestalpine is a globally leading steel and technology group today is primarily thanks to its approximately 51,200 employees. We are constantly working to create a modern working environment that values diversity, equal opportunities and the joy of innovation.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
Training and education; Barrier-free workplace; Company pension; Company doctor; Company cell phone; Company laptop; Food allowance; Flexible work hours; Health measures; Beverages; Good transportation access; Home office; Employee bonuses; Employee benefits; Employee participation; Fruit basket; Parking space; Reconciling family and career
Contact & ApplicationContact & ApplicationContact & Application
More information about our application process can be found on the first page of our application form and in the “ ”.
Please be aware that benefits may vary depending on location.
If we have sparked your interest, please use our online application form. Our CV – parsing tool makes your application even faster.
€3870.23 per month
Sat, 16 Sep 2023 03:11:49 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.