Assistant Vice President – Operations, Call Center
With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President – Operations, Call Center
In this role, you will be responsible leader for managing US delivery for a newly set up Customer Service Operations. In this role, you will be collaborating extensively with Functional leaders and business leaders from Client side and Genpact side.
- Leading delivery for Person Customer Service Operations Team including inbound/outbound call center (phone and potentially chat). Role will define & drive strategic roadmap for client Delivery, Team Structure, Quality, and process improvements. Location of the staff are in Atlanta, GA and Richardson, TX.
- Guide the team on banking guidelines, regulations and market trends and share best practices in customer service.
- Client Management: Ability to prepare, run and action Delivery and Governance meetings.
- Establish relationship with key client and Genpact partners.
- Work closely with Practice to ensure work is executed to the highest standards of the client with proper customer concern in event of quality, personnel and/or client issues.
- Be responsible for hiring and managing talent.
- Ensure team performance is meeting client goals; remediate and rectify if needed.
- Ensure contractual service level agreements (SLA’s) and other fraud metrics as defined are met.
- Provide thought leadership and diligent execution on diverse projects as engagement becomes business as usual – switching to process and policy improvements for client; delivered via Governance meetings.
- Flexibility to work across multiple shifts as needed.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Expert English Level
- Proven track record of managing and setting up mid to large scale Call Center Customer Service operations.
- Deep domain expertise in Call Center banking operations, federal banking regulations, customer service, and deposits operations
- Experience managing a team as a vendor to a banking client.
- Must demonstrate logical thinking, strong numeric acumen, domain understanding, technology affinity and project/program execution.
- Ability to foresee risks, be proactive and predictive while developing risk mitigation plans.
- Demonstrate domain as well as technical understanding of the principles of Regulatory Compliance. This includes extensive and in-depth knowledge of regulations which impact Financial Institutions
- Experience in building, appraising, and managing Service Delivery of customer service operations teams.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion handling highly sensitive casework.
- Relevant experience running a large scale / Call Center Operations Team
- Implementation experience of RPA/Digital solutions in Call Center operations preferred.
- Understanding Process Improvements and how to improve processes, quality, and turnaround time using Genpact or partner assets.
- Constantly rethinking processes for the client
- Lean six sigma or Greenbelt certification.
“The approximate annual base compensation range for this position is $85,500 – $100,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package plus benefits, will be determined by a number of factors which include but are not limited to the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities; geographic location; and internal equity.”
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.