Assistant Manager – Customer Service Operations (Customer Service Operations) – B3101_2
Job Family Descriptor
Manage customer queries related to all services and solutions delivered includes complex customer issues diagnosing and thereby resolving and fixing Act as a conduit between customer and other teams such as engineering architecture etc for any issue resolution Provide L2L3 support to resolve hardwaresoftware issues by applying tehnical expertise
Broad outline of the Role
- Responsible for Managing customer queries related to all services and solutions delivered, including diagnosing, and resolving complex technical issues in respective areas of Network/SDWAN/Cloud and security/Unified Collaboration/Mobility and IoT/other domains. The role acts as a conduit between customers and other teams such as engineering, architecture etc. for any issue resolution. This is an operational role, responsible for delivering results that have a direct impact on day-to-day operations and capable of instructing professional or technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work undertaken by these roles.
Minimum qualification & experience
- Graduate with 4-7 years of experience
- Good knowledge on implementation, installation, integration troubleshooting and overall functionalities
- Experience in troubleshooting platform related issues, data backup, restoration, retention
- Maintains awareness of latest technologies in the domain
- Technical administration or troubleshooting to ensure the efficient functionality of the solution.
- Incident Validation, Incident Analysis, Solution recommendation
- Assists with the development, revision, and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and Working Instructions
- Act as a point of escalation for Level-1 customer service analysts
- Coordinate with IT teams on escalations, tracking, performance issues, and outages.
- Prepare Monthly Executive Summary Reports for managed clients and continuously improve their content and presentation.
- Provide recommendations in tuning and optimization of systems, processes, procedures, and policies.
- Maintain an inventory of the procedures used by the operations team and regularly evaluate the procedures and add, remove, and update the procedures as appropriate.
- Publish weekly reports and monthly reports on customer service operations activity.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.