Application Support Analyst (Navision) – Subang
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic Application Support Analyst to join our team. As an IT employee in the Service Delivery team this position is responsible to provide a support service for the Finance and HR applications across Asia. This will support growth through enhancing user productivity, maintaining internal controls, and proactively assess application requirements to continuously raise the bar on service delivery standards.
To help to achieve this, we will provide you with a competitive base salary, contractual bonus and career opportunities. You will also be given full product training, with hands on assistance from IT Team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Scope of Role
- The successful person will form part of the Finance Application Management Team (FAMT).
- Support and resolve incidents within the service target agreed with the Business
- Ensure all incidents are managed end-to-end to resolution with the appropriate resource, whether vendor or in-house
- Conduct second-level support
- Conduct impact analysis
- Work closely with Infrastructure, Business Partners and Vendor to ensure proper deployment of the Business Central / MS Dynamic / NAV environment
- Support the preparation of KPIs to report on Service Delivery performance
Governance and Systems
- Liaise with Finance teams on control related queries
- Support countries to conduct periodic review of application users
- Track system usage and make recommendations for improvement
- Partner with the Finance function on application enhancement proposals. Provide consultancy to the countries on their ideas, support countries to seek approval and implement agreed enhancements
- Deliver smaller scale projects example simple M&A integration requiring file migration uploads and new company / entity setup
- Conduct user training & guiding user for UAT
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science / Computer Studies with 2 years working experience to support Business Central / MS Dynamics NAV 2009/2016 application (end user or vendor environment)
- Required someone who has basic NAV module in Fixed Assets, Inventory Mgmt. and Procurement.
- Preferred technical knowledge and experience in Business Central / MS Dynamics NAV deployment projects. Exposure to other business systems, including document scanning, budgeting and forecasting and CRM.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English (Mandarin and Cantonese would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills with people from all levels and across different cultures
- Analytical and possesses good problem solving skills, with solid business, finance and IT sense
- Ability to priorities incident management based on importance to the Business
- Must be able to work in teams or independently in a fast paced business environment
- Proactive, efficient, organised and possess eye for details
- Travelling is minimum but might be required if involved in Projects
- Applicable for Malaysian only
- Demonstrates willingness to learn from others’ experience and contribution
- Work in partnership with others to achieve individual and team objectives
- Versatility to build rapport with people at all levels
- Excellent in both spoken and written English. Multi-lingual – Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to converse in Mandarin and Cantonese will be an added advantage
- Commercially focused acumen
Rewards and Benefits
- Attractive base salary
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans for Surgical & Hospitalization, Term Life and Personal Accident
- Out-patient & Specialist Coverage
- Dental & Optical Coverage
- Additional Retirement benefits
- Staff Purchase Plans
You will be welcomed into a friendly, robust and competitive team that are highly motivated and focused on achieving goals and results. You will be given full training, with hands on assistance from the IT team.
So, what are you waiting for? Come, let’s join our team by APPLYING NOW
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual’s differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.’
Rentokil Initial (M) Sdn. Bhd.,
Unit 8-1, Level 8, Tower 8, UOA Business Park,
No. 1, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.