Android Engineer, Care Delivery
About the role:
Our Care Delivery Engineering team collaborates closely with Product Management and Design to scale and strengthen the healthcare experiences for our members and clinicians. Our powerful healthcare app includes personalized Provider matching, 24/7 Telemedicine + Expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans, and medical claims advocacy. Our Care Delivery organization’s mission is to deliver healthy outcomes for our members. We are focused on helping members engage with our medical and behavioral health practice through Telemedicine as well as continue to advocate, advise and inform them along their healthcare journey.
We are seeking an Android Engineer to join our growing Care Delivery engineering team to help build the Android experience in a fast, accessible, and intuitive way. You will play a key role in the implementation and launch of the Android application. You will closely partner with our Product and Design teams on application design, user experience, developer workflows, deployment strategies, and testing of the native mobile applications.
- Build, test, and deploy user experiences in our Android application
- Execute on product specifications, offer insight from the Android user’s perspective
- Ensure Android and Software best practices are utilized in the code base
- Participate in spec reviews and offer solutions specific to your platform
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers on planning and implementing frictionless user experiences
- Participate in pull request meetings and general development meetings
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience of professional mobile development
- Command of Kotlin language
- Exceptional technical communication skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and remain on the cutting edge
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.