Active Living- Dance instructor (Hip-Hop, K-Pop)
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply.
If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or position at McGill University), do not apply through this Career Site. Login to your McGill Workday account and apply to this posting using the Find Jobs report (type Find Jobs in the search bar).
Athletics & Recreation
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, the Dance Instructor, will be responsible for leading and coordinating dance group lessons to patrons who have registered for the course(s) ranging from beginners to advanced levels.
- Lead and coordinate dance group lessons (SPECIFICALLY: Hip Hop, K-Pop genres
- Adapt lessons to the specific groups – ranging from beginners to advanced.
- As required, modify moves, techniques for patrons who may have limitations.
- Address any emergency issues requiring attention to supervisor or security.
Other Qualifying Skills and/or Abilities
- Instructor experience and/or Instructor certification (level 1) is required.
- Knowledgeable in the dance genre – Hip Hop, K-Pop
- Knowledge of French and English. McGill University is an English-language university where day-to-day duties may require English communication both verbally and in writing.
Minimum Education and Experience:
(AMUSE D) $18.36
Estimated Number of Work Hours per Week:
10 (Part time)
Position Start Date:
Position End Date:
Deadline to Apply:
McGill University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. McGill implements an employment equity program and encourages members of designated groups to self-identify. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, [email protected] .
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.