About the job
We are Draftable. We provide document comparison technology to the legal market across the globe. We are seeking a senior Account Executive to lead our approach to law firms and legal teams across Europe.
- Do you want to be part of a hypergrowth software company, dedicated to servicing law firms around the world?
- Are you keen to use your skills to challenge an existing monopoly, and service an addressable market that is screaming out for options?
- Are you ready to work with a passionate, dedicated, and supportive team located in nine countries around the world?
If you answered yes, then we have a role that will provide you with incredible sales opportunities, the chance to exceed target, earn excellent commission with uncapped bonus structures, and the ability to grow your career with leadership opportunities in the future.
As the Account Executive for Draftable Europe, you will lead sales to large and medium law firms across the EU and UK. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets and drive market share across Europe
- Identify and build relationships with key decision makers and influencers in the legal industry
- Collaborate with our marketing and product teams to implement campaigns and ensure future alignment of product to client needs
- Conduct product demos and trials to ensure prospective clients understand the benefits of Draftable
- Negotiate and close deals ensuring high client satisfaction for lasting relationships
- Stay on top of industry and competitor trends
To thrive in this role, you need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, selling software to law firms and legal teams
- Strong knowledge of the legal market across Europe and existing relationships with technology teams
- Experience with Document technology is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- To embrace our values of integrity, empathy, humility, and curiosity.
Draftable is a part of Vesparum Group, a new kind of AI company.
Vesparum Group is a privately owned, Australian-based company focused on the development and application of AI to solve high value, complex business problems.
Founded in 2012 in Melbourne, Australia, Vesparum Group is the brainchild of visionary siblings Ben and Tim Toner. With Ben’s AI and technical expertise and a PhD in Quantum Physics from Caltech, and Tim’s commercial acumen gained from his roles at Macquarie Group and Lazard, the Toner brothers embarked on a mission to build a global AI company.
Today, Vesparum Group has more than 70 people (AI engineers, machine learning experts, software and product developers, investment bankers and management consultants), operating in 12 countries providing products and services to more than 1000 customers globally.
Visit https://www.vesparum.com/ for more information.
We work with those who share our values of integrity, humility, empathy, and curiosity and are driven by a belief that we can help our clients succeed when we act in accordance with our values.
We attract and retain top tier talent from software development, investment banking, management consulting and law, by providing outstanding learning and development, and career opportunities.
Trust is at the core of our culture. Collaboration is key to our success, and our flat structure ensures that we reach decisions quickly. We love to get things done.
We actively promote work-life balance and encourage our people to have a life outside work. We have a genuine flexible work policy, and many of our team work regularly from home if that suits them.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Vesparum Group is an equal opportunity employer; we are particularly interested in promoting gender equality, along with building a team that represents a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences.
180,000 OTE (uncapped) negotiable for the right candidate.
To apply for the role, please submit the following:
- a cover letter detailing why you would make a great fit for the role; and
- your resume
- evidence of relevant formal qualifications
Qualified candidates will be invited to an initial screening call, and there will be subsequent interviews for shortlisted candidates.
Please address your application to our Head of People, Mary Hannebery, and submit documents in PDF.