414-23-R – Lecturer in Clinical Communication
St George's University of London
View All Vacancies
Institute of Medical and Biomedical Education
£45,585 to £54,395
plus £3,456 London Allowance per annum
Permanent, full time position
Opening Date: Monday 16 October 2023
Closing Date: Monday 13 November 2023
Tuesday 05 December 2023
We are looking to appoint an exceptional person to join the Clinical Communication Skills team in the Centre of Clinical Education. The post holder will be responsible for the delivery and development of clinical communication and diversity teaching and assessment. We would like to hear from highly skilled candidates who have recent achievements in medical education within the area of teaching clinical communication skills. The role would suit a Clinician or Psychologist with a passion for teaching, scholarship and development of a communication skills curriculum to meet the needs of the future medical workforce.
Key attributes of the successful applicant include:
- Successful track record in communication skills teaching
- Accurate worker and high attention to detail including when under pressure
- Knowledge of the requirements of a graduating doctor in the field of communication skills
- Passion for delivering inclusive education and a great experience for students
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm and personal initiative to solve problems, a self-starter with ability to work unsupervised
For further information about this position, please contact Angela Kubacki, Head of Clinical Communication, at ak[email protected] and to apply, visit http://jobs.sgul.ac.uk .
We welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented groups, especially from people with disabilities and/or people from ethnic minority backgrounds.
Flexible working, including part-time or reduced hours of work, opportunities to work remotely, compressed hours and local flexibility in agreeing start and finish times of work are among the extra benefits offered by St George’s, University of London.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
St George’s is an Equal Opportunities Employer
No agencies please
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.